- A centuries old hamlet in the Perigord Noir region of the Dordogne, sympathetically modernised by French artisans to provide a choice of quality holiday gites
- 4 fully equipped houses and 2 first floor gites offering self catering accommodation for 2 to 8 people.
- Large 14m x 7m securely fenced pool and separate toddler's pool both heated from May to mid September, pool bar, games room, play area and mini football pitch.
- Secluded and safely situated amongst meadows and woodland, yet only 10 minutes to medieval towns of Belvès and Monpazier.
- An ideal centre for exploring the Dordogne region with its many attractions within easy reach.
- Autumn/Spring Breaks - rates on request.
- Group bookings welcome. Function room with equipped kitchen for the use of larger groups
- Only 50 minutes from Bergerac airport with flights from Gatwick, Stansted, Bristol, Birmingham, Exeter, East Midlands, Leeds/Bradford, Liverpool, Manchester, Southampton and Edinburgh. Flights are also now available from Amsterdam and Brussels. Recently, a new service has started from the London City airport to Brive (1hr 15 mins)
We hope to see you soon!
Marie-Thérèse Lacroze et Christian Simon